Atlas Plan Official Fabricators
An international project promoted by Atlas Plan, aimed at fabricators who work, or want to work, with porcelain stoneware.
How to join
Download, complete and send to email@example.com the Atlas Plan – Partner Survey official document.
In this way, we’ll have all the information regarding the machinery and parameters used for processing porcelain stoneware.
How to get certification
To get Atlas Plan Official Fabricators Certification you need to carry out cutting tests on our material at your place of business in the presence of an Atlas Plan technician or sales representative.
In addition, Atlas Plan regularly organizes free technical training events in cooperation with its technical partners on processing, bonding and treatment of large slabs.
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified fabricators will be entitled to the following advantages:
- Preferential sales conditions
- Assistance in case of material breakage while processing
- Ten-year warranty on porcelain stoneware slabs
- Promotion across the Atlas Plan customer network (designers/architects, furniture stores, ceramic retailers, private individuals, etc.)
- Promotion on Atlas Plan digital channels
- Possibility of displaying the personalized Atlas Plan Official Fabricators plate
- Documentation, support and continuous updating from Atlas Plan